Rockwell City Chamber & Development
Call us today at 712-297-8874
Parade/Vendor Information for August 5
Thank you for visiting our web site and for being a vendor at the Rockwell City Sweet Corn Daze Event on August 5, 2017.
Here is some information you need:
- Vendor set up will be on the Courthouse Square in Downtown Rockwell City - all vendor spaces will be assigned.
- Set up must be complete by 9:30 AM - No late arrival allowed.
- Vendors cannot tear down before 3:00 PM
- All Vendors (food and merchandise) will be in the same area and your space will be marked
- All Vendors must Pre-register
- Vendor fee for all food is $25 for the day - payable on August 5
- Vendor fee for electricity is $25 - payable on August 5 (indicate electricity needs on registration form - 50 amp 220 available)
- Vendor fee for merchandise sales is $10 for the day - payable on August 5 - No merchandise vendor fee for RC Chamber Members
- Vendor must supply tables, tents, etc.
- Questions, please contact Theresa at the Chamber Office 712-887-1028
Parade Lineup will begin at 9:00 a.m. at the SCC Middle School on Tonawanda Street
The Parade will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m. at the corner of Tonawanda & 8th Street, continue to Court Street where it will continue towards the Courthouse Square, making a turn north on 4th Street and ending at the Rockwell City Fire Station.